1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when
access certain web pages and that are stored in its memory. Cookies allow, among
other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team,
see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if they exist
technical problems etc Depending on the information they contain and the way in which the
terminal, can be used to recognize the user.
2.- What types of cookies exist?
- Own cookies: They are owned and managed by us
- Third-party cookies: They are owned by a third party who is the one who manages the information obtained by the cookie.
Depending on the time they remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: The data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from minutes to years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
- Technical cookies: They are used to allow the user to navigate through the website or application and are necessary to strictly provide a service requested by the user, such as user input, authentication or user identification cookies (session only), User security cookies, media player session cookies, load balancing session cookies, user interface customization cookies, certain plug-in cookies for sharing social content, etc.
- Preferences or customization cookies: They are used to store service settings so that you do not have to reconfigure each time you visit the website.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: They are used to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.- What cookies do we use on our website?
The cookies used on our website are the following:
4.- How to configure, deactivate or eliminate these cookies?
You can reconfigure cookies at any time by clicking here
Likewise, you can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including
cookies), at any time, from the browser you use. See the options and instructions that
offers your browser for it. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the
Next, you have available the links with the information to manage the cookies of the most popular browsers.
- Microsoft Edge
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
5.- Exercise of rights